Friday, November 30, 2012

Playtime with Mikey

So yeah, Playtime With Mikey. Latest children's show since Candle Cove went off the air. I'm not sure you know this, but once the camera stops rolling, the children that don't become "the one" need to be fed. Normally the Mistress sends in a Puppet, but I guess she decided to send me in for once. Maybe she figured they wouldn't be freaked out by someone that moves a bit more... naturally. Of course, I always fricking hate doing that, because that means I get to see "Mikey" again.

Mikey's always wierded me out, honestly. I mean, I guess he takes decent care of the children. Always keeps the Sponsors in line when they make guest appearances... He just creeps me out though.

Actually, I have the most hilarious story. The Lord of Laughter was a guest star, right? So after the show, Mikey pretty much immediately shoved him out of the playroom. I know The Lord has an eternal grin on his face, but you could tell that he was just so ticked off. I have to admit, I laughed.

So yeah, that's all for now. Just keep reading folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment