Friday, November 23, 2012

News from the set of Candle Cove.

Well, as anyone who's read To Light a Candle knows, Candle Cove's been delayed for a while now. We still can't find a new Janice. That doesn't mean that the "actors" aren't still around though. The new Percy's been much kinder than the old one. He's managed to keep all his REAL parts for a much longer time than the old one.

But the Skin Taker's a total pain to work with. His head's still off his body, but it can bounce around like something from a cartoon. He took a bite out of my ankle last time I visited the set. Unfortunately, knowing the Mistress, I couldn't have done anything in retribution, unless I wanted to get tortured again.

Also, the cameramen were bitching at me about how the show's been delayed and that they were out of work. What whiners. At least the Mistress isn't shoving them into one of the many torture rooms until they're useful again.

So yeah, that's all I have to say on the matter. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment